I became financial planner with the intention of providing clients with the education and tools they need to accumulate and manage their money as efficiently as possible - It seems that nowadays this has become more complicated than ever before! I have a knack for "prioritizing the small details", and a true passion for financial planning during unexpected life events.
I am married to my lovely wife Courtney, I have an 11-year-old stepdaughter Remedy, and on February 21st, 2019 had my first son Walker (a true Jedi).
When I'm not obsessing over learning more about my profession… I can be found on the ball field with the kids, being bad at golf somewhere, tuna fishing off the coast of CA, drumming, and in the weight room!
Favorite Financial Tip
"Every so often, check your current cable provider's new promotions. Many times providers start charging you more and more after the first 12 months or so of being a customer (thanks for being loyal).
Sometimes you can cancel your current arrangement and sign up for their new promotion at a lower rate, because they would rather have you stay than switch.
All you have to do is call and ask! Although, you should always make sure they won't charge you to cancel and re-up before cancelling anything.
With the adoption of "apps", you can also ask them if you can keep one main cable box or DVR and simply download your cable provider's app on your TV and/or smart devices. Then simply log-in to view your same cable TV subscription! This eliminates those extra "lease" payments for renting their equipment!
You can possibly save quite a bit of money each month doing these little things and use that savings for something that will improve your family's future!"
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, minor in Accounting from California State University, San Bernardino
- CFP® certificant from the CFP Board.
- Certificate in Financial Planning from The Terry College of Business at The University of Georgia
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR™ designation from the College for Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED PLAN FIDUCIARY ADVISOR credential from the National Association of Plan Advisors